20100825

9/11 vs. muslims!!

If this isn't White america at its best then I don't know what is! Thousands of biggots lined up in New York to spread their heart-felt hatred the other day in what I now call  the "destroy islam" movement.Understand people what happened on 9/11 was terrible but you don't exile an entire group of people for the actions of a few,plus if you are not aware of the fact that 9/11 was an inside job by now you are either blind or just dumb as all hell. 9/11 was a conspiracy setup by the goverment just like JFK's assasination,the extermination of the first black panther party,and watergate,and unfortunately now its the muslims turn to feel the wrath of your beloved UNCLE SAM! I personally am way more afraid of a right wing southern baptist or christian pissed off with Obama more than a muslim any day of the week! In my first blog I mentioned "White Supremacy" but I didn't talk much about it because I didn't want to make people think that I was racist, because I need the support for my blog,lol but seriously speaking, you are witnessing this White Supremist mindset full scale now a days but it remains to be the story untold! It seems as though people with color in their skin either upset or intimidate these over-privedged racist bastards,they hate MEXICANS and hide it behind the immigration bill yet it is these same people who employ these "illegal aliens" to work on their construction sites or in their gardens, they hate MUSLIMS because of 9/11 even though its an overwhelming amount of evidence proving that they are the ones who helped make this happen, and do I really need to speak on how they have been doing BLACK people for an entire lifetime? Its OBVIOUS what this is about,9/11 is a  painful memory in Americas' past but you can not stop these people from building or owning property just because they followed a different biblical cartoon character than you and a couple of em went crazy(er)!OK LOOK ,IF THE KKK IS A CHRISTIAN BASED ORGINIZATION WHICH WERE CLEARLY TERRORIST,THEN  WHY ARE WE  STILL ALLOWING PEOPLE WHO ARE CLAN AFFILIATED in the state senate seats or in places of pwer over people? Same sh** diffent toilet! To me things like fox news and rush limbaugh are the mosque to my ground zero, get it!!!?

No comments: